To reset waste ink counter pad in Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 there are two Steps, that is reset manual and reset use software resetter (general tool). Whereas reset manual any two methode can be used. Here Complete tutorial to reset waste ink counter for Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 printers.
Manual Reset for Canon i250, i255, i350, i355
Methode 1 : Manual for service mode
- Unplug power cable from electric source and USB cable from computer.
- Open the printer cover and hold power button.
- Connect power cable to the electric source.
- Close the printer cover then release power button.
Methode 2: Manual for service mode
- Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
- Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
- The indicator LED should be green.
- Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator LED should be orange.
- Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator LED should be green.
- Release both buttons.
Resettting using software resetter canon i250, i255, i350, i355
- Reconnect the printer cable.
- Download and Run General Tools/software resetter for Canon printers i250, i255, i350, i355.
- Then select USB PORT where your printer installed.
- Choose printer type in SET DESTINATION sections and printer should be reset.
Note : After service mode use software for permanent reset Canon i250, i255, i350, i355
software Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 (118.9 KiB)